Medici Architects is an architecture and planning design studio with a range of project types including single and multi-family residential, speculative and high-end homes, and mixed-use. We work hard to use our creativity to create beautiful buildings, but without sacrificing live-ability and use-ability.
We are currently looking to add a Senior Project Architect to our staff. Qualified candidates are ambitious, able to manage multiple projects, and willing to provide excellent customer service. This position has the potential to move into a Principal/Partner position with demonstrated ability and leadership.
- Provide leadership and perform on all phases of a project from Feasibility through Construction Administration.
- Research codes and perform due diligence at jurisdictions.
- Create drawings and details in 2d & 3d.
- Coach and mentor other Staff Designers/Architects on all phases of a project, including performing quality control of construction documents.
- Registered Architect with preferred 10 years of residential experience in an Architecture firm, with strong project management.
- Strong understanding of wood-frame construction.
- Strong understanding of IRC, IBC, and local zoning codes.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), personable attitude, and sense of humor.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Fluent in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to foster relationships with clients, vendors, managers, and fellow staff.
Team members enjoy profit sharing, competitive benefits, and a kitchen well-stocked with snacks!
We invite qualified candidates to send resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org