Medici Architects is an architecture and planning design studio with a range of project types that include single and multi-family residential, mixed-use, and commercial tenant improvement. We work hard to use our creativity to create beautiful buildings, but without sacrificing live-ability and use-ability.
Senior Project Architect
We are currently looking to add a Senior Project Architect to our staff. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, able to manage multiple projects, and provide excellent customer service. This position has the potential to move into a Principal/Partner position with demonstrated ability and leadership.
- Manage and perform on all phases of a project from Feasibility through Construction Administration.
- Research codes and perform due diligence at jurisdictions.
- Create drawings and details in 2d & 3d.
- Coach and mentor other Staff Designers/Architects on all phases of a project, including performing quality control of construction documents.
- Registered Architect
- Preferred 10 years of residential experience in an Architecture firm, with strong project management
- Strong understanding of wood-frame construction.
- Strong understanding of IRC, IBC, and local zoning codes.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), personable attitude, and sense of humor.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Fluent in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to foster relationships with clients, vendors, managers, and fellow staff.
- Preferred skills in contemporary design.
We provide competitive benefits and our kitchen is always well-stocked with snacks!
We invite qualified candidates to send resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org