Medici Architects is an architecture and planning design studio with a range of project types including single and multi-family residential, speculative and high-end homes, and mixed-use. We work hard to use our creativity to create beautiful buildings, but without sacrificing live-ability and use-ability.
Big News! On October 5th, 2020 Medici Architects opened a new office in Ketchum, Idaho!
We are hiring for both our Washington and Idaho Offices!
We are currently looking to add a Junior Design Associate to our staff. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, able to work on multiple tasks, and provide excellent customer service. The job description can be fluid depending on projects, and responsibilities and tasks may grow with demonstrated capability.
• Draft permit drawings and construction document sets.
• Create drawings and details in 2D & 3D.
• Prepare permit documents and forms.
• Research land use and building codes.
• Work with other Staff Designers/Architects on all phases of a project.
• Communicate directly with consultants, jurisdictions, and clients.
• Four-year college degree preferred in Architecture or related field.
• 3-5 years of residential experience in an Architecture firm, including assembling construction documents.
• Knowledge of local land use and building codes.
• Knowledge of wood construction.
• Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written), personable attitude, and sense of humor.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office.
Please send resume and work samples when applying.