Medici Architects is an architecture and planning design studio with a range of project types including single and multi-family residential, speculative and high-end homes, and mixed-use. We work hard to use our creativity to create beautiful buildings, but without sacrificing live-ability and use-ability.
We are currently looking to add an experienced Project Architect/Designer to our staff. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, able to manage multiple projects, and provide excellent customer service.
- Work on all phases of a project from feasibility through Construction Administration.
- Research codes and perform due diligence at jurisdictions.
- Create drawings and details in 2d & 3d.
- Manage a project from Schematic Design through Permitting
- Work with other Staff Designers/Architects on all phases of a project.
- Strong interest and keen eye for design.
- Four-year college degree preferred in Architecture.
- 5+ years of residential experience in an Architecture firm, including assembling construction documents and project management.
- Must have good understanding of wood-frame construction.
- Must be able to research zoning and building codes.
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written), personable attitude, and sense of humor.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Fluent in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Revit knowledge a plus.
- Ability to foster relationships with clients, vendors, managers, and fellow staff.
Team members enjoy profit sharing, competitive benefits, and a kitchen well-stocked with snacks!
We invite qualified candidates to send resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org